I'm really hoping there is some truth to this fortune. My 2004 Honda Civic is struggling!
After dinner we went to pick up some ingredients for Super Bowl snacks! Kyle is in charge of the menu for Sunday night. He will be making his turkey chili (my favorite), buffalo chicken dip and these meat and cream cheese things. I can't wait! I could care less about the Patriots and Giants (I wanted the Ravens to beat the Patriots during the playoffs) HOWEVER I am excited about the half time show and MADONNA!
Just look at those arms! A friend of mine earlier today wondered if these are inspiring or terrifying, I said terrifying. I mean honestly, she is a little Incredible Hulk looking!
I haven't baked in awhile and need to get back in the kitchen! I will let you know how it goes!
In other news, last night Kyle decided to shave off his beard. When we met a year and a half ago I made a comment about liking beards and he has had one ever since. I like him with facial hair. Normally my husband looks like this:
Full beard
We are gearing up for interview season in our department, starting this weekend with undergraduate interviews all day Saturday and then graduate student interviews for the next three weeks and then professional interviews March, April and May. Kyle doesn't think his beard is professional so he likes to be clean shaven for interviews. Last night he got a little "creative" and first shaved a goatee and then a mustache. I hate the mustache. HATE!
He got rid of it before work, but we needed to document the moment so it never happens again!
Photo Challenge day 3: hands. Yeah not so sure if I like how it turned out, however, that manicure is from Saturday. SIX days and still going strong!



Madonna's Arms = So terrifying. The picture you found they look way scarier than the pic I saw!
ReplyDeleteAnd stealing the snicker cheesecake snacks!! Have a great weekend!