Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo Challenge: Catch up DAY ONE

So I saw everyone doing the fat mum slim photo challenge, and was inspired to try myself! I have never done a link up photo challenge, so I thought why not? Yes, I am starting a day late. February is a short month, so hopefully I can complete this challenge.


Day 1: Your View


My view most of the day is my computer at my desk. I have my favorite picture of me and Kyle on my desk and my favorite picture of me and my little brother when we were way younger. Pretty standard desk.


I thought I would add my second "view", I have a pretty huge window in my office. I get to look at the pump room, BUT at least I have a window! 

I am going to try and catch up later today and post the day two photo: words.

And speaking of photos! My mom called me this morning and wanted me to go to Yahoo.com and check out this story. Apparently a bride's father got sick and so they photo-shopped their dad into some of the wedding photos! HILARIOUS! This one is my fav:

1 comment:

  1. I like your desk, it looks calming.

    I'm doing to Febblogaday challenge too, if you want to follow, my blog is www.mybunnygoboom.com

    ReplyDelete