I feel like I lack creativity and craftyness. I have some amazingly talented friends that can do anything design related, and it just isn't my strength. HOWEVER that doesn't mean I like to try :) There are several businesses in Athens that you can go and paint and enjoy a drink. I have been DYING to try out the local spot Artinis. And I am so glad that some friends from work wanted to join me so I didn't have to go alone!
Below are the sequence of steps to my masterpiece (that now is hanging in our living room!)
Accidental picture when I was putting my camera away.
I had so much fun, I can't wait to go back. The instructor takes you through step by step to recreate the picture. But you can still put your own spin on it. And a bottle of wine was only $10!

YAY!! i love it!! beautifulllll :)
ReplyDelete