Monday, March 19, 2012

March Birchbox

AHHH! I love my March Birchbox. I got the Teen Vogue box, and I love the samples this month!



Kate Spade Twirl- I love perfume samples! I get bored with my regular selection so it is nice to change it up every once and awhile.

tarte Lip Stain in Lucky- love how it feels and how well it stays on. I also like the mint scent. This is a great product I would consider buying now! You know how much I love lip products :) oh, and it is a FULL size 'sample.'

essie nail polish top coat- LOVE THIS! I love essie polish and this will be a great addition to the collection! Again, also a full size 'sample.'

Kerastase Elixir- I love hair products! So excited to try it. I would say my hair is normal to dry, so we will see what this does.

twistband- I have crazy thick hair, not sure this will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment