Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

This was the first weekend all year that I have not been scheduled to do something. It was so great to not have to BE somewhere and HAVE TO DO something. Friday night we ran to WalMart to stock up on essentials, and then stayed in the rest of the night watching movies and eating popcorn.
Saturday morning I SLEPT IN! So wonderful. And then we went downtown to get something to eat. Sometimes I forget how great/ beautiful our town is.




We ate at The Grill. Yummy diner food!




I was craving a chocolate malt! Yum!


Holy cheese fries!


After brunch, it was off to the tattoo shop of course! Kyle wanted some new ink.


Final product: tattoo #14


After sitting in a tattoo parlor my entire Saturday afternoon, I got to pick what we did Sunday. So shopping it was. I picked up this skirt, sweater and belt from J.Crew.


And this top from Gap.


Pretty successful shopping trip. REALLY GREAT WEEKEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment