Right now it is spring break for our students. But that doesn't mean it is spring break for me. I am in my office. I WOULD LOVE to be here:
However the weather in Athens is AMAZING and I am planning on going on a nice long walk after work tonight. I am LOVING the idea of stopping for some fro yo along the way. (leave it to me to fatten up exercise!)
I am LOVING these tunics from Cape Madras. I want like five! Perfect for the beach!
I am loving this super happy face! My husband is GREAT!
I am loving that my mother in law sent my Girl Scout cookies.... yum thin mints!
I am also loving these wedges, I think I need them right now!
Hope everyone is having a great week!






I love that first pair of wedges too! Very cute! :)
ReplyDeleteDropping by from WILW.
Holly
http://adventuresofholly.com
That's so funny, my MIL sent us thin mints last week too and the box lasted for about 2 hours before they were all gone. They are my weakness!
ReplyDelete