wow that color is gorgeous!!! i may be picking this up soon! you have such pretty nails!
The more I see this color the more I want it - very pretty!
ooh I love, love, love that color. I wore it last week. Its a great color.
I love this color! I wore it not that long ago! It looks great on you! Happy Friday
This and Candy Mint Apple seem to be the hot colors right now :)
One of the best colors Essie has ever made!
this color is totally gorgeous!
Everyone I know has it and I WANT IT! So cute
wow that color is gorgeous!!! i may be picking this up soon! you have such pretty nails!
ReplyDeleteThe more I see this color the more I want it - very pretty!
ReplyDeleteooh I love, love, love that color. I wore it last week. Its a great color.
ReplyDeleteI love this color! I wore it not that long ago! It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday
This and Candy Mint Apple seem to be the hot colors right now :)
ReplyDeleteOne of the best colors Essie has ever made!
ReplyDeletethis color is totally gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteEveryone I know has it and I WANT IT! So cute
ReplyDelete