Friday, June 29, 2012

Kitty, Kitty

The Nail Files


Excited to announce that my Sally Hansen Salon Effects nail strips have lasted 8 days and counting. Thought I would link up and share! You can definitely tell where my nails have grown, but no chipping! I first tried these out when I went to Hangout Fest last year because I didn't want to worry about my nails on the beach (I used the rainbow glitter). They worked so well I thought I would try again and went out on a limb and got an animal print. I have received tons of compliments! HA! Maybe not 100% professional, but they were fun!


9 comments:

  1. That pattern is one of my faves! :) Great job with the application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got to try those nail strips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those! I haven't tried the Sally Hansen brand but I might have to since yours have lasted so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those! I've heard that they chip though so I've never gotten them! I might have to try them now though! Eight days without chipping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, I need to get me some of these strips soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried them but seeing how well yours held up makes me want to run to Walgreens and pick up a pack! They look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OBSESSED. these are my fave nail strips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my favorite strip design!!! Love :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite Sally Hansen nail stickers - they look great!

    ReplyDelete