Friday, July 13, 2012

Accents

The Nail Files

Time for one of my favorite link ups, Nail Files!!

Color Club- Clambake Coral from my May Birchbox and Essie Luxeffects- As Gold As It Gets from my March Birchbox

I have also decided to participate in Tara's Mascara and Lipgloss Swap. Seems like fun, this will be my first blogger swap. Kinda excited!


8 comments:

  1. I love the one finger accent. thinking I'll try that finally this weekend :)

    have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the combination of gold and coral. (My post is gold and coral too!) Visitig from Nail Files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color it is so pretty and always love an accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your nails and so happy you're participating in the swap! it'll be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look awesome! I'm your swap partner. Looking forward to getting to know you and sending you some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I really like you Fouth of July nails I saw on your blog! Excited about the swap too!! It's my first one :)

      Delete
  6. That coral is so pretty - and shiny! Perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete