Thursday, July 19, 2012

Masquerade!

I am a beauty product junkie. My favorite skin care products are usually face masks. I love them! I thought I would share some of my favorites right now.


Mario Badescue Enzyme Revitalizing Mask- I use this once or twice a week. I think it keeps my face looking bright!
Mario Badescue Silver Powder- This stuff is AMAZING for acne prone areas. Dries it up FAST and I think helps heal it faster. I use as needed. I also think it makes pores less noticeable.
Something to mentioned about this line of products, they are pretty inexpensive. You can try lots of things without breaking the bank.


I actually first got a Masqueology sample in my Birchbox. I love them! You get 4 in a back for $24, which can be a little pricey. I usually use this every two weeks. There are different types to target different things. I also like the brightening mask. You don't wash your face after you use it, you rub in the remaining mask on your face. I liked it. Made me feel like it was actually doing something!


Currently my most favorite mask. It is a black peel off mask. It takes about 30/40 minutes to really dry, but when you peel it off you face feels tingley and fresh. Better than any exfoliator I have. I use this once a week.

1 comment:

  1. Mario Badescue 'Silver Powder' just doesn't get enough love around the beauty community! But, I swear by it!

    ReplyDelete