Monday, July 9, 2012

Recovery

So the 4th of July really threw me off, not only because it was the middle of the week, but I was the only one in the office so that was no fun. For the 4th of July, Kyle invited friends of his from high school that are in GA for a little while. We went to their wedding in PA last December and it was good to see them again. They brought their dogs, who were ADORABLE, and really got Kyle serious about getting a dog (YAY!). So you might be wondering, where are the super fun pictures from your 4th celebration.... answer: here is the only pic:


Kyle and I took our guests out on the 3rd. And this is all I have to show for it. If it is any indication, we had a great night. Wednesday we (recovered) grilled out and I made mac and cheese, yeah no pictures from that. We skipped fireworks to stay at home and continue the party. However I was in bed at 11pm because I had to go to work. LAME. I was the only one there on the 5th. Super lame. It was great having guests visit and we hope to get to see them before they leave GA.
Kyle and I spent the weekend on call and recovering from our 4th of July and on call. Random, we bought a black out curtain for the bedroom, it works great! I almost slept until 11am on Sunday. CRAZY, can't let that happen again! And I tried the Red Velvet Cake ice cream from Ben and Jerry's, IN LOVE. Tastes just like cake!


We also watched 21 Jump Street, pretty funny.


I am actually excited for Monday. My boss is back and everyone else is back and we are in a routine again, thank the lord! Hope everyone is having as great as a Monday as I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment