Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

One word for this weekend: relaxing. Friday night we had a good bye party for Kyle's old boss and then stayed downtown with some new folks from work and took them to some of our favorite places. I love showing off this town!
I am really really going to have to reconsider the black out curtain in the bedroom. I slept in until 11:30am Saturday. Not ok. It is throwing me off for the whole weekend. Saturday afternoon (after a 1:30pm breakfast) we went and saw Savages.


Ehhh, it was ok. I really liked Salma Hayek, but there was something missing from Blake Lively's performance, which made me sad because I really like her. And my boy Taylor Kitsch had like zero lines, at least he was nice to look at. And I choked on popcorn in the middle of the movie and everyone got mad at me for coughing. So embarrassing.
Sunday, again I slept too late. I worked most of Sunday afternoon. We started training last week, which meant I had a lot of email and other things that needed to get done. I totally didn't mind working, it gave me a head start on the week. We went to The Grill for dinner and I had a DELICIOUS chocolate malt. We ended our Sunday with True Blood. It is getting good this season. Part of me is loving this summer break from Sunday night sorority executive meetings. Not going to lie, it has been nice to get in bed at 10pm instead of midnight like during the school year, but that's the price you pay as an advisor :)
Have a great Monday everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Savages is on my list to go see soon. Thanks for giving your thoughts on it.

    Chocolate malt sounds really good right now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete