Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I am Loving Wednesday!



I haven't participated in this link up in awhile, so I thought I would use it as an opportunity to share some of the things I have recently acquired.

Jack Rogers is having a sale on Slim Ballet Flats, $60 off!
I got this platinum pair and a black pair, I look at as saving $120 which justified this....

SORORITY COLORED NAVAJOS! I think Themis would be proud!

I also picked up this Katie Shirt from Cape Madras.



And this "shorter" tunic.


I love my original tunic, and always get compliment when I wear it!

What are you LOVING?! Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love Jacks but never wore the flats. Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Takes a little wear to break them in just like Navajos but I love the!!!

      Delete
  2. oh all of that is super cute!

    hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete