Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween in Columbus

Friday was fall break in Athens, and Kyle and I took an opportunity to go to Columbus, GA before some of our friends moved to Colorado. For some reason when I told people we were going to Columbus they thought Ohio, hello people we live in Georgia.
This was Gigi's first REAL road trip. I will post how it went tomorrow for tail wagging Tuesday. But this picture is so cute I had to share.


I got to see on of my favorite puppies, Miss. Penny. She is a mini Australian Shepard/ Poodle mix and is so sweet.


We were glued to the TV for the GA/FL game. This is how Gigi spent the game... sleeping. So happy the Dawgs won!


Our friends hosted a Halloween party Saturday night. Kyle and I are not the most creative when it comes to Halloween costumes. One of his students told him he should be a hipster pirate, so I became his parrot.


Gourds as candle holders, so cute. Someone has been on Pinterest.


Pumpkin cupcakes with pumpkin cream cheese frosting, so delicious! I think the recipe is from Skinny Taste.


Fire pit, so necessary! When we get a backyard I want a fire pit. My parents have one too and I am so jealous.


It was a great trip and we had a great time visiting friends. Sometimes it is nice to just get out of town for awhile. Thinking about it I can't remember the last time we left town, probably July. This morning was so much more tolerable. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment