My October Birchbox, was ok. I was really excited about the beautyblender and the Chantecaille lip gloss. The gloss is a nude color and not TOO sticky, which I like. The beautyblender is a GREAT tool. I have wanted to purchase these and now that I have tired one I am definitely purchasing!
The Anti- Aging Oil was nice, I use argan oil now so it was a nice product to try, full size is just too expensive and I will stick with my argan oil. Same with the DDF moisturizer. Nice product, full size too expensive.
I know some people don't like when Birchbox sends snack bars, I LOVE THEM! I throw them in a drawer in my office and have an emergency snack stash! This Luna bar looks yummy!



Oh wow the beautyblender was a great score! We got very different boxes. Not a fan of lemon so would have preferred a different snack bar but agree don't mind snacks :)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your beauty blender!! I have heard really good things about those and I want to try one so bad. I also really like that lip gloss, it's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI've seen soooo many people get beautyblenders in their boxes, but none for me (yet!) maybe I should just buy one to try :) The lip gloss looks great too! I liked my LUNA bar but would have rather had an extra beauty product...I was glad for NO perfume sample this month!
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to try one of those beauty blenders but I'm a little scared! lol And that lip gloss looks great!
ReplyDeleteOooohhh I am SUPER jealous of the fact that you got a beauty blender! I've been wanting one forever! Your Goop BB was definitely way better than mine :)
ReplyDeleteso awesome that you got the beautyblender! i've been hoping i'd get one!
ReplyDeleteI like the snacks too. I even made that comment on my post, my "snacky thing" was 3 bags of tea, and I for sure will use them before I use up any of the dumb perfume samples they send.
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your beauty blender! I hope I get one soon! I LOVED the lemonzest bar! So yummy!
ReplyDelete