I love a good vlog! It's been awhile since I did a vlog, when I saw
Erin and
Ashley are hosting a vlog link up I decided to join! Enjoy! p.s. sorry for the creepy thumbnail photo on the linky tool, I clicked the wrong picture on my computer and it uploaded an old photo of my husband. How embarrassing!
So funny.. I clicked on this link immediately because I was like "oh my gosh a GUY linked up!" haha Gotta say you're much cuter ;-) Great beauty products! Glad you linked up!
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks! I was so embarrassed! Thanks for hostessing the fun vlog link up!
DeleteI love EOS lip balm! I left mine in the car on accident one day this summer and it melted :( I literally almost cried! What is Argan Oil? I have combination skin and it's hard to take care of because it's sensitive too, so I'm always interested in products that could help me in any way! Found you on the Girl Behind the Blog link up & am your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteArgan oil is made in Morocco by women who use it to repair their skin in dry harsh conditions and is wonderful. You can use it on skin, hair and nails. It soaks in fast and just makes you skin look and feel better. And I would be totally sad if my EOS melted! Thanks for following :)
Delete