Thank goodness work is extremely quiet this week, all the students are home celebrating Thanksgiving. This will be the first Thanksgiving I haven't spent with my family, which is a little strange. I am on call Thanksgiving day, exciting I know. But since we will be in town and it is just the two of us we decided to open our home to our work friends who were also in town.
It is going to be pot luck style. I volunteered to make the turkey and dressing. But I can't just stop there. Kyle has requested sweet potato casserole and I HAVE TO HAVE PUMPKIN PIE!
I have been searching the Food Network Thanksgiving section looking for a really good stuffing/dressing recipe and am thinking about these:
Apple-Fennel Stuffing (it's number 9 on the list)
I'm leaning to the Classic Stuffing, just because I am feeding people and I am not sure how adventurous they are. What do you think? Any good stuffing/dressing recipes?
BTW: I love the Food Network at holiday time! The cooking shows all do Thanksgiving themes and I love the Thanksgiving Live, with Alton Brown and all the other wonderful FN Stars.
Hope your Thanksgiving planning is going well!!!!




i vote the neely's!! :)
ReplyDeletemissss you xoxoxo