Below is what I copied from Manisha's blog about the criteria for the post:
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
RULES:
1. Each person posts 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the nominator made for you, and create 10 more questions for the blogs you nominate.
3. Choose nominations and link them to your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
My answers:
11 facts about me:
1. I have lived in six states and overseas in Australia.
2. I NEED coffee every morning and sometimes in the afternoon. I buy my K-Cups in bulk!
3. If I could stay in my pajamas all weekend I would.
4. I've driven across the US twice, and seen the Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Devils Peak, Old Faithful and a lot of other landmarks.
5. I was supposed to be born on Halloween, but was late and my birthday is November 2nd. To this day it bothers my mom that I wasn't born on Halloween.
6. I love karaoke, but the situation has to be just right in order to get me to sing.
7. I'm an extrovert, but sometimes I get really nervous when I am meeting new people.
8. I have never had a Big Mac. And don't plan on ever having one.
9. I'm not a morning person; thank goodness I married someone that is and helps motivate me in the morning.
10. I have a tattoo.
11. I wear dresses to work almost everyday, I just think they are easier.
- What is your favorite tv show (past or present) and why? Currently I love Walking Dead. In the past I didn't watch much TV because I hated getting into a show and then missing an episode. But then I got TiVo and my life changed!
- What is your ideal/dream vacation spot, expenses be damned? I would love to do a tour of the UK; England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc.
- Why did you start blogging? I started right before I got married. I was reading a bunch of wedding blogs and I thought "Hey, I love to write. Why don't I start a blog?!"
- How many different countries have you been to and which was your favorite? I lived in Australia for three years when I was younger and it was a great experience!
- What was your favorite part about college/grad school? I loved all of college. I went to Virginia Tech and was pretty involved in extracurricular activities and held some leadership positions. This inspired me to pursue grad school and my current career in higher education. It's like I never left college :)
- What is #1 on your life bucket list? I don't have a bucket list. But maybe I should start one :)
- With which family member are you closest and why? My whole immediate family; Mom, Dad and brother. Growing up as a military kid you move around a lot and your family becomes your constant. I would say we are abnormally close. I talk to all of them almost daily.
- What food item could you eat for the rest of your life and never get tired of it?? Pizza. Pizza. Pizza.
- What is your favorite movie that you could watch over and over? Steele Magnolias. I can quote the whole thing.
- What is your favorite cereal? Anything super sugary.
I am going to tag my friend Brianna at peace, love & brianna.
Questions:
1. If you could meet anyone famous (dead or alive) who would it be?
2. What's your favorite memory with me in it? :)
3. What's your favorite book?
4. Number 1 characteristic you look for when dating?
5. What's your favorite quote?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. If you could change careers what would you do instead?
8. Favorite concert experience ever?
9. Favorite adult beverage?
10. Favorite restaurant?
I loved reading this! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Shasta!
DeleteI AM BUSTED!! GOAL.... finish by the end of today! :) Love you, Mean it!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! I was very intentional about tagging you! Get to it gurrrlllll!
Delete