Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Confessional

Linking up with Aubrey at High Heeled Love for Friday Confessional.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

I confess... I have slacked on mileage this week. I only made it to the gym Tuesday. YIKES. 

I confess... I have been looking forward to my trip to Atlanta all week. Can't wait to see this girl!


I confess... no buy February got really hard this week when we stopped by the outlets. I am ready for some new spring dresses!

I confess... I am so proud of my brother  for being sworn into the Navy this week. He leaves for OCS next month. 


I confess... I love the nights after Gigi has been at daycare. She comes home and passes out on the couch all night.



I confess... I am obsessed with juicing. I love trying all different kinds of  fruits and veggies. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't made it to the gym at all this week.. and most of last week, I am slacking horribly!
    Good for you for being able to not buy something at the outlets! I couldn't do no buy February ha ha.
    Aw what a cute pup!
    Stopping by from Friday Confessional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that trip to Atlanta! Hope y'all have a great time.

    I probably wouldn't have resisted at the outlets. Good for you for staying strong.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only made it to the gym Tuesday myself. However we got 10 inches of snow right after that. Two days of shoveling out and I'm giving myself a pass for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete