So far in 2013 I have been running, a lot. Well a lot for me. And I am kind of tired of it. The treadmill just isn't doing it for me anymore. I am happy it is warming up and I can run outside more, but I have been looking for other ways to challenge myself and get in those workouts. I wanted to share two great resources that are online, Tone It Up and Blogilates. Both have great blog resources, YouTube videos, workout schedules, meal plans with recipes and Twitter accounts to keep you motivated.
I did this Tone It Up workout Monday morning and can barely walk today. Lots of squats!
Both Youtube channels have playlists which put a bunch of videos together to create a whole workout. I think they make it super easy to work out from home and there is so much variety I never get bored.
And this is a great video to start with from Blogilates.

I miss your posts!! Hope you are doing well :)
ReplyDelete