Saturday, May 21, 2011

Peace Love and Hangout

As I sit on the beach this morning let's recap our first evening in Gulf Shores! Briana V and I drove down yesterday and caught up with Brianna L on Interstate 65.

Plum :)

The 7 hour drive was not horrible until the last HOUR when we all just wanted to be at the beach. Our condo is super presh. Overlooking the beach, balcony, etc.



After we MOVED IN (Brianna L brought way too much stuff) we went to get our tickets. Briana V only packed ONE swimsuit so we stopped at Surf City for some browsing. I got this lovely ensemble.

I sent this picture to the FH and he thought I was a man.

After claiming our tickets we ate at a place right across from Hangout called and were served this wonderful concoction.

YUM! 

With vacation officially started we went back to the condo, broke out the hookah and broke in the balcony. We had unexpected plans present themselves and decided to meet up with some of Brianna Ls friends at this bar called Florabama, which is right on the Florida Alabama line. Think TOTS on steroids. This place was huge, had two stages with southern rock cover bands. We had quiet the eclectic mix of ages which made for excellent people watching. At one point in the evening I looked over to find people who looked like grandparents grinding on the dance floor. Sorry I don't have pictures to represent our time spent at Florabama, but trust it was epic.

Sand artwork we found Friday morning!

Ok friends, time to get ready for Hangout day 1! 
Peace, love Hangout!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment