Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday I'm in love!

TGIF! I think this was my first FULL work week since the beginning of May and boy was it ROUGH getting back in the swing of things!

1. It is full blown Orientation season! Which has me at work at 7:00am for check ins. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON, just ask my mother. I don't think there is any amount of coffee to get me in a good mood sometimes.

2. My Department is hosting the National Housing Training Institute for the next five years and this is our first year. It is an institute run out of ACUHO-I, which is our umbrella professional association. It is very much like RELI, but for mid managers. I was on the logistics and accommodations committee, so I have been working for over a year to prepare for this week. I am so happy it is here, and I am so happy the "faculty" and "students" are enjoying UGA, Athens and their NHTI experience!

3. The FH and I finally finished the first season of 24. Yes I know I am like 10 years late on this bandwagon, but I am hooked. We stayed up until 1am last night to finish season one (fyi, we usually go to bed by 10pm.) I am completely in love with Jack Bauer.


4. New band discovery getting me through the week: We Are Augustines. Check out the Chapel Song below. I am def loving.


5. The FH and I found out where we will be living as Mr. and Mrs!!! We will be moving to MY apartment!!! YAY! Thank goodness! I have a two bedroom, two full bath, stainless steel appliances apartment. We begin the process of "cleaning" out my place to make room for his stuff this weekend. I promise to post updates. There might be some meltdowns. And hopefully he won't discover just HOW BAD of a hoarder I am. Trust me I still need all 800 sorority shirts from college!!!!

Two weeks to go and I'll be Mrs. D!

No comments:

Post a Comment