HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE IT?!
However, with my chosen career path you kind of have to cheer on the paycheck! When I moved to Georgia everyone kept saying how crazy SEC football was, I honestly thought "Well yall don't know how crazy Blacksburg VA is when the Hokies play." I will admit I was naive. Athens GA is absolutely ridiculous on gameday, AND I LOVE IT. Everything is like 100 times more intense in Athens than what I experienced in undergrad.
I got staff season tickets this season for me and K and I can't wait!! When I was told all the girls dress up for games I thought that was stupid, why on Earth would you want to wear a dress to a football game?! Well when it is 8000 degrees outside a dress is actually more comfortable and breezy. I have enhanced my red and black wardrobe quiet considerably, but love accessorizing!
Can't go wrong with a little zebra print!
Red, black and white bracelet from Scoreongameday
I know that this is not a full bib necklace, but it is what I would be willing to try this tailgate season.
Fabric button necklace from hangingbyathread1
Lord please give me a daughter so I can dress her in adorable gameday outfits!
Pillowcase dress from jamnjelli
Ok I don't know if this is GENIUS or LAZY, but a koozie that hangs around your neck?! I am thinking about buying these for the tailgate crew. I wouldn't want anyone loosing their drink!
I am inspired to get some gameday cookie cutters and try my hand and baking some of these! And if all else fails I will just hit up Ruthie and snag some for my tailgate.
When I decided to go to Virginia Tech my mother commented on how ugly maroon and orange were and that they didn't go together. I disagreed (like I always do) and have worn the Burnt Orange and Chicago Maroon proudly since 2002!
Loving this headband, yet another way to show spirit!
Hokie headband itsagirlthing09
K makes fun of how many koozies I have. There is a drawer in the kitchen dedicated to koozies! But this is a a MUST for any VT wine lover!
Hokie wine koozie barnesbonnie
I really really want one of these serving trays!! I think they are so practical and so cute!
Serving Tray TwoSisters76
Check back for my first tailgate recipes for the season!! I can't wait!










No comments:
Post a Comment