Yes there was a boat in the front lawn. Last year it was a giant pink inflatable gorilla!
Under the Z was the bid day theme! Adorable banners made by New Member Council!
There is a stage in the front lawn and a DJ comes before the new members arrive.
The new members arrived!
Gamma Pi!
New Members!!!
So after dancing, dinner and pictures the girls headed over to the stage for their bid day surprise. Now, when I was in college we discovered this rapper out of Ohio named DJ $crilla that rapped about all the panhellenic organizations. And he had a Zeta rap, about our motto, colors and symbols. We all thought it was the coolest thing in the world. A couple years ago our national organization had him perform at Convention. When I arrived at bid day last year I was shocked to find out he would be performing on the front lawn AND he would be performing a song specifically for Gamma Pi! Well the girls got him again this year! And a new song!
Am I at a club? NO! Just the front lawn!
DJ $crilla!
Ok, so this is the new song. Listen really close around 1:05.
Did I mention that I love being the general advisor to this amazing group of women!! Such an amazing bid day and all the new members are amazing!! I can't wait to work with them and help them see why being a Zeta is such an awesome opportunity!
Oh the joys of living with 1000 women! If you have allergies please stay away from the front desk! Every time the check out packages they get two more shipments. I probably worked half my day at the desk just trying to help them stay afloat today!
With move in over, classes started and bid day celebrated it is time to get this school year rolling!










No comments:
Post a Comment