Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August in Full Swing: Opening and Recruitment!

Over 700 freshmen women have moved in to the building in under 48 hours. And I am so happy to finally have people back in Ath. We have had some great parents and students here over the last couple of days!

And today recruitment started! 1,500 women are going through recruitment this year, which is amazing! So great for the greek community at UGA.
PNM Orientation via @ugapanhellenic

I got to stop in for a little bit during Zeta's workshop Saturday. The girls are doing such a great job, I can't wait to be there this Saturday! I hate that I have been stuck at work and not at the house as much as I would like.  They make their advisor proud :)

Can't wait to spend my Saturday at Zeta!

When I went through recuitment it was January in the mountains in Blacksburg Virginia. Which means COLD and SNOW.  However, in Georgia at August it is HOT. Which means :

And hopefully some ice cold....

After working for 10 days straight without a break I am being taken care of tonight by the best husband ever. He is making me some of his famous turkey chili while I enjoy a bottle of wine and the Toddlers and Tiaras marathon (don't judge). There is no way I could be a pagent mom. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment