Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween... NOT!

I hate Halloween. I don't like to dress up, I don't like being scared. It just isn't my thing. When my mom was pregnant with me the doctor told her my due date was Halloween and she was so excited to have a Halloween baby. Well I decided I wanted to be late, and she has held it against me ever since. She even calls me every Halloween and says "Happy 'should have been your' birthday!"
The husband had to work late tonight (for once I wasn't working late!) so I am doing laundry and baking these:

Yum! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip!

I also caught up on some TV. Sunday's episode of Sister Wives was good. I know, I know! But I find the polygamous TV show FASCINATING! Then I watched the Walking Dead, but don't tell the husband! We usually watch it together!
Hope everyone had a great Monday!!! Even if it was Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment