Wednesday, November 2, 2011

27... and fabulous!


Happy birthday to me!
I am one year older today, and I must say my 27 years have been GREAT!
Thanks to all my friends and family for the Facebook posts, text messages and emails! I truly felt the birthday love! Especially all my ZESTY text messages from the Zeta chapter I advise. My phone was blowing up and I loved it!
I woke up this morning and the husband gave me my first birthday present, a cookie scoop :) Then at lunch I got the tiered cooling rack I had been eyeing! (I think I see a theme developing!) Then he concluded the day with a homemade card (super precious) and a popcorn popper!!! 


One of my VERY best friends sent me these fabulous cupcakes, so thoughtful! Soule always makes sure I have cake on my bday :) one year she even got me a cake while she was in Vegas!
A package was delivered from Crate&Barrel, my parents completed our wedding registry (and thank goodness because I needed more plates to feed everyone at Thanksgiving!)
I got a wonderful e-card from one of the students I supervise. She wrote some very nice things about me and it just warmed my heart.
All in all I have had a wonderful birthday! Tomorrow night the husband is taking me out to dinner, CAN'T WAIT!

1 comment: