Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I've been dying to go to the pumpkin patch since October 1st and I was happy I finally got to go last weekend. K and I went with two friends from work to Washington Farms, which has every fun classic fall thing you need to do in one place!

1. Hayride

2. Giant PVC pipe slide into the corn maze

3. The corn maze, 1st one was easy 2nd one I got a little nervous and thought we might have to call 911 to get rescued

4. Pig races, they are painted on their backs so you can cheer for your pig!

5. Petting zoo, baby chicks

6. Petting zoo hog

7. Pumpkin sling shot!

8. Corn cob cannon

9. Photo op in the giant rocking chair!

We picked out our pumpkin and got some yummy kettle corn before leaving. We had a lot of fun! I wasn't quiet sure what to do with our baby pumpkin. We don't really have a front door. And I didn't want to cut it up, because it would mold in the GA humidity. SOOOOOOO, I bejeweled it! And I love it!! It is now sitting in my office looking fabulous. (K thinks it looks like a disco ball, but what does he know!)




1 comment: