I never went to camp as a kid. We moved every couple of summers and it never crossed my mind to ask my parents to go to camp, but this past weekend I went with Gamma Pi to Zeta camp! So much fun! The exec board I advise has really wanted to do a total chapter retreat and I am so proud of them for organizing this! We went to the Athens Y camp, about an hour away from UGA. It was so beautiful!
The accommodations were GREAT! Cabins were wonderful, lodge (with projector and speakers) and gym were spacious and totally what we needed as a group. There dining hall was great, dinner and breakfast were tasty! The camp has a great little lake with zip line, diving boards and "Blob" that must be great in the summer!
Getting pumped for camp!
Playing games on the tennis court.
Dancing!
We left camp Sunday morning and I came home and took a LONG HOT SHOWER! Then I made some of these yummy cookies! Mint chocolate chip! Delicious!
The husband is making dinner, he is so sweet! I can't wait to just relax tonight and get ready for next week. Hope everyone had a great weekend!





No comments:
Post a Comment