Monday, November 21, 2011

The Husband's Birthday!

So it's been awhile.... life got crazy there for a second. After my birthday we moved straight into a visit from my in-laws and the husband's birthday! For birthday dinner we went to Agua Linda, look how happy the birthday boy is about his hat!

YAY for margaritas!

I got the husband the Steve Jobs' Biography, a new work shirt and some socks. But he was really thrilled about the tie clip my parents got him for his birthday.


While the in- laws were here we went to Atlanta to visit the mall (thank you again for the jeans and moccasins!) we also got to enjoy some of my mother in-laws wonderful cooking skills! My father in- law used my ticket for the Auburn game, and I think he and the husband had a great time at the game!

I got a wonderful fall centerpiece for the table.

I did a simmering pot, our apartment smells delicious!

While November has been so busy, I am THANKFUL of all of the time we get to spend with family and celebrating birthdays! Now if I can just make it through Thanksgiving and all the cooking on November 24th I will be a happy lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment