Loving all the time spent with my husband! Last week we went to see Beirut at the Georgia Theater. Such a great show! LOVED Beirut live.
Yes that is a tuba in the far right!
Too much plaid!
Then we got to spend 24 hours in the car together (insert sarcasm)! We drove to PA to go to a friends wedding. Such a beautiful wedding. It was great to meet some more of my husbands' friends!
I am loving my cute precious nieces! We got to spend time with them while we were in PA for the wedding!
Getting my hair done
Baking gingerbread cookies!
I am loving this cute Brussels puppy we saw at a pet shop. Reminded me of Maddy when she was a baby.
I am also loving the fact that we are closing the building FRIDAY! And then this weekend will be spent celebrating December graduates, stewing, Christmas shopping and of course BAKING! 'Tis the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment