Since we aren't spending the holiday in ATH and because I live in a residence hall, we do not have a real tree. I am so looking forward to the day when we get to have a legit Christmas tree. Until then, I will cherish my VIRGINIA TECH Christmas tree. GO HOKIES! I put up the tree during the Tech v. UVA game and would like to think it brought a little luck! Now on to the ACC Championship!
Today I put up my office/desk Christmas tree, makes being here that much more wonderful!
I also can't wait to start the Christmas BAKING! And thank goodness for Pinterest to aid me in my search for fun Christmas baking ideas. Some options for the many baking projects to come in the next 24 days:
Do you have any fun Christmas cookie recipes you want to share with me?!?!











No comments:
Post a Comment