Monday, January 23, 2012

Miserable Monday, Meet Cake in a Cup

It's Monday. It is raining. I'm drowning in my "to do" list and as soon as I got to work I had to go into emergency mode to deal with an issue. I would say this was not the best start to the week, but there were some things that made it better:
1. My amazing husband made me breakfast and brought it to my office.


2. At lunch I went home, made Trader Joe's  Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper soup for lunch and got on Pinterest. THEN I DISCOVERED CAKE IN A CUP! I made the chocolate chip cookie dough mug cake to bring back to my office.

Mine did NOT photograph this well so I decided to spare you, and borrowed this picture instead!

It was super easy, only two minutes in the microwave. The ice cream is a MUST, because the cake can be a little bit dry. This is perfect for a quick yummy treat! And definitely made my Monday better.
Other options:
Strawberries and Cream

Gooey Chocolate Cake

Now I just have to survive a chapter meeting tonight and another student meeting. Hopefully I will be home by 9:00pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment