Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I am officially old. I am so sad to admit it. Friday night Kyle and I had plans to go to dinner then to the 40 Watt to see Langhorne Slim. After I came home from work I thought it would be a good idea to take a quick power nap. BAD IDEA. I don't nap, ever.

So when it was time to wake up I was sleepy. Really sleepy. I pulled it together enough to get out the door and go to dinner at Pauley's. The girls gave me a gift certificate that I needed to use :) They know their advisor so well! At 9:00 we headed to the 40 Watt, while waiting for the opener I started falling asleep. ASLEEP! AT 9:00PM! WHO AM I?! Needless to say I didn't last and Kyle and I ended up leaving before Langhorne. I was so disappointed, but there was no way I was going to be able to stay awake.


Saturday I think I might have redeemed myself. After working during the morning I came back to our apartment AND TOOK ANOTHER NAP! (What is going on?!) But this time when I woke up I actually felt alive. On Friday I asked Kyle on a date. Yep, I asked my husband on a date. So we did dinner and a movie. Kyle picked my FAVORITE Mexican place in Athens, Agua Linda, for dinner! Then we went and saw Haywire. I hadn't been to the movies in so long. The movie was ok, it was nice to see a strong female lead.


Sunday was chill. All in all a slow easy weekend. Hopefully I am over this nap thing. It just isn't acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment