Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Is it just me or is this week DRAGGING its feet?! Maybe it is because I am so excited about my weekend travel plans!!! In order to kill some time let's cover some things I am LOVING this Wednesday!
1. My John Wind initial necklace! Loving this addition to the jewelry collection.
I started a #wouldyouratherwednesday on my Twitter account! Follow me to join the fun on Wednesday! Today's question: Would you rather have your cell phone ring function set on airhorn or taser?
4. My cookie press, aka the COOKIE GUN! My parents gave me some gift cards for Christmas and I finally purchased my cookie gun! Yes I call it a gun because it shoots cookie dough. I love it and will post later on my first use experience!
6. In order to achieve my resolution for healthy eating I have adopted a food journal approach to tracking what I eat! There are so many great apps and templates out there, and I have so far seen a change in the choices I make. It helps me visualize what I am consuming in a day. I like the "Calorie Counter" by fatsecret.com and if you Google 'food journal templates' there are a lot that come up!
7. WEEKEND TRAVEL PLANS! I am so so so excited for my mini (solo) road trip this weekend. I am headed to Greensboro, NC Friday night to stay with my first Athens friend (who moved last summer!) then heading to Richmond VA to see Briana V. and some other great friends and then finally on the way back to ATH I will stop in Raleigh to see one of my former students turned good friend. I can't wait!




I also just discovered Pickin' on Coldplay (yes on my Avett Pandora station - guilty). GREAT stuff! Why didn't someone think to do this sooner?
ReplyDeleteI know! There should be more bluegrass covers of popular music!
Delete