Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why is it 20 degrees outside?!

It is no secret, I hate the cold. That is why I love living below the Mason-Dixon line. But we have had a cold snap in GA for the last couple of days, and I have been miserable. We went back to the gym for the first time in almost two weeks on Tuesday and it didn't help that it was below freezing outside! The cold takes a toll on my body. My poor hands are so dry! No worries though, Bee Bar to the rescue!


I love this thing! Its a lotion bar and it smells divine. You just warm it up between your hands and BANG instant relief for dry skin. I have also used it on elbows and knees when they get dry. I love this thing! I got it from a store in Athens on Clayton St that sells natural beauty products!
As soon as winter starts I am ready for it to be over. Maybe it is a good thing I am going to be so busy this spring semester?! January and February are insanity between work and other commitments. I looked at my calendar and I am booked every weekend until the end of February. I am not complaining, hopefully it will keep my mind off all the cold weather. However, I am excited for my trip to Richmond over the long weekend and a super fun visit from Brianna L (and Bodie!!) at the end of the month!


Kyle and I also have plans for a couple of shows in Athens over the next couple of months! MUSIC WARMS THE SOUL! I want to leave you with a song from my new fav band, Of Monsters and Men. Loving it!

1 comment: