Friday, February 10, 2012

Confessional Friday


I wanted to link with with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday.

1. I confess that I have completely neglected housework. Dishes sat in the sink for a week (gross) and the husband is out of underwear (yikes). Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do tonight!

2. I confess I am in desperate need of a manicure!


3. I confess I have only been to the gym once this week. Sad. So sad. Kyle has been sick and I just can't motivate myself to get up and go alone.


4. I confess that I will be baking this weekend, and giving it all away! Red velvet cake pops for the girls (their favs) and snickers cheesecake cookies (I know, finally) for my grad students.

Hopefully mine look this good!

5. I confess I am on call this weekend and will make it a sober Red Box night Friday and Saturday, boo.


Photo Challenge Day 10: Self portrait

Ok, so I kind of cheated. This is a picture of me. And my brother. I am four and a half. I love this picture. It is on my desk at my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment