Thursday, February 9, 2012

Come and knock on my door...

Tuesday night Kyle and I went to the ZTA Athens Alumnae Valentine's Day Dinner. I am so thankful for the women I have met in Athens through my sorority. They are all wonderful and amazing women! I didn't get any pictures AT the event (shame on me) but here I am getting ready!




Photo Challenege Day 8: Sun


I didn't get out of the building much yesterday, I've been busy at work. But I snapped this picture of students enjoying the SUN on the hill. The weather has been great the past couple of weeks, but it is getting down to the 20s this weekend. Better bundle up! Oh wait I don't have a coat.

Photo Challenege Day 9: Front Door

This is the "front" door to my apartment. Kind of boring. I also have a secret exterior entrance which is nice!

This is another shot: front door on the right, office door straight in front. Yep, I have a five step commute in the morning. BE JEALOUS!

And here are some close up shots of the beautiful works of art from my students!







No comments:

Post a Comment