This was my dessert at chapter dinner last night
Kyle and I decided to keep Valentine's Day very simple this year. We had on a budget for gifts and I thought we were staying in for dinner. I got him a book, and he got me a gift card. My plans for the evening were to have a quick dinner then stay home and paint my nails and watch the new episode of The Walking Dead on Tivo. As we were walking to dinner Kyle turned and headed to the parking lot. I was really confused, then he said, "I'm not letting you eat at the dining hall for Valentine's Day!" I was shocked. I was not expecting to go out. I even left my purse in the apartment. He surprised me by taking me to my favorite Mexican restaurants, Agua Linda. This is why I love my husband, he is spontaneous and thoughtful and wonderful!
Valentine's Day Marg!

No comments:
Post a Comment