Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's an addiction!

Photo Challenge Day 15: Phone


I am addicted to my phone. It goes everywhere with me (even to bed). I had a Blackberry, then two years ago I got this HTC Incredible Droid, and I have loved it. However, I'm due for an upgrade next month... hello new iPhone?!

Photo Challenge Day 16: Something New




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I decided to link up with Aly of analyze this and Tiffanie of Pineapples and Pickles for their Product of the Week! It is going with my addiction theme of this post. I recently purchased some products that fuel addictions :)
I'm addicted to lip stuff. Chapstick, lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick; you name it and it is probably in my bag. Literally before I started writing this I checked my bag SIX lip products!!! SIX! So what do I do? Go buy some more!

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. Frosty pink, loving!

eos in mint! Supper smooth, loved the smell!

I'm also addicted to painting my nails. I hate when they chip. Drives me crazy. So I end up changing my nail polish at least twice a week. I have done the gel manicure, which I love, but it is just too expensive. So instead I keep fueling the nail polish addiction and buy new colors to try.

L'Oreal in Sweet Nothings

1 comment: