Monday, February 6, 2012

It's like riding a bike!

Last night Kyle and I went over to a friends house to watch the super bowl. We had SO much food. Unfortunately my photo of the spread didn't turn out well for some reason. I think Kyle had a lot of fun. At one point he decided to ride a bike inside.


My favorite commercial was the M&Ms commercial. I would say I was a little disappointed by the commercials. There weren't that many great ones. I did like the half-time show. Madonna did great, I only wish there had been more Nicki Minaj!!!


Photo Challenge Day 6: Dinner


Every Monday I go to the sorority house for Chapter and get to enjoy Chapter dinner beforehand. Today was pasta, salad and garlic bread and of course YUMMY Oreo Pie for dessert!



Finally, I have a surprise! My first vlog, or video blog! I decided to link up with Pretty in Pink Megan and shasta anne for Q&A Monday. I must admit this a little scary. But fun at the same time. 




1. Favorite place you've traveled?
2. Where would you want to go if you could have a paid ticket and hotel?
3. If you have a trip planned, where are you going?
4.Were you an honor roll student in school?
5.  What was your major in college?
6. Ever go to camp?
7. Favorite tv show of all time?
8. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
9.  What was your childhood nickname?
10. what would your dream job be?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the link up! I am so glad that you did! Love that your nickname is May, that is so cute and a classic name that I have adored!

    ReplyDelete