I am so happy BUNS are like super in right now. I remember in third grade I use to demand my mom put my hair in a braided bun like everyday! I think I was going through my "ballerina" phase. I have super thick hair, and back then it was really long, straight and one length. I am happy I found this post on The Beauty Department, as another option for a bun. I think it works much better for thick hair.
Ignore the crazy fly-aways, this was pre hairspray, and yes I forced my husband to take a picture of my hair and we just happend to be in the kitchen.
Photo Challenege day 7: Button
I was surprised at how many buttons a day I actually push! From unlocking the car door, to resetting alarms I must have pushed 20 buttons this morning. BUT I love the button on the front of my bag that is for a secret pocket.
Oh and the highlight of my day: receiving this card from one of my best friends! We have been sending cards to each other since undergrad (we are probably the only people funding USPS at this point in time!) I love her sense of humor! I hope we can plan a reunion soon!!
"So little space, so much to bitch about!"

I feel like I'm taking every single hair and beauty tip I use lately, directly from The Beauty Department blog and Pinterest. Seriously, what did we do without them?
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks great!
Aw thanks! I have no idea what I would do without some of the beauty blogs I follow. Probably just look the same (boring) everyday!
ReplyDeletesadly my hair isn't long enough to rock this bun craze :( lovin' the bun on ya!
ReplyDelete