Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

It is the END of February, which means the END of the photo challenge! And I have a little catching up to do!

Photo Challenge Day 25: Green
love this green maxi skirt on the cover of the J.Crew cataloge

Photo Challenge Day 26: Night
Ok honestly I forgot to take a picture. But I spend every Sunday night at the sorority house advising the executive council. Fun stuff!

Photo Challenge Day 27: Something you ate

Monday morning breakfast! Whole wheat toast, scrambled eggs and cheese!

Photo Challenege Day 28: Money

You can tell it is getting close to pay day, only $1 in my wallet!

Phot Challenege Day 29: Listening to

Funny thing about this song. It came on my Avett Brothers Pandora Station this morning. The first present Kyle ever gave me was for my 26th birthday. He made me 10 mixed CDs! And this song was on one of them. 

YAY for completing the photo challenge!! Now on to March (my least fav month of the year!).

No comments:

Post a Comment