Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Good Bye Little Car

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent the first half of my weekend in Atlanta visiting one of my favorite people in the whole world! Brianna was in town for a conference. So I decided to hope on over and crash. We caught up over drinks (swirl margaritas to be exact!) Great!


We went to breakfast at the Flying Biscuit. DELICIOUS! 

Someone needs to replace a light bulb.

Pretty tablecloth

They dust the top of the biscuit with SUGAR

The french toast was to DIE FOR!

It was so great to be with my friend. When I got home Kyle and I started talking about my car. There were issues with the car and it is an older car. I crunched some numbers and it was more financially responsible to sell it then fix it. So we took it to Carmax to see what I could get for it. They appraised the car and gave us a number and I jumped. It was a number big enough to get us out of all credit card debt. HELL YES one goal of 2012 DONE! So we are now a one car family, with no credit card debt and we are paying less in car insurance and parking! I will take it (look for a later blog post on how life with one car and two drivers is working, ha!)

My last picture with the little car!

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY! Goodbye Honda! Enjoy your new home at Carmax! It will not compare to all of your wild college days at multiple universities!

    ReplyDelete