Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! Our weekend was pretty chill. Friday night Kyle and I went to the movies and saw Chronicle. Basic synopsis, high school boys go into a creepy cave, find a weird alien object, emerge from cave with super powers, one turns power hungry and evil and must be stopped. It was really short, but I liked the "first person" filming and special effect. Pretty cool. But it isn't a must see in theaters.


We were in bed by 10pm, because we had to be up at 6:00am Saturday to get ready for undergraduate Resident Assistant/ CLASS Advocate interviews. We were in the student learning center all day, where there were over 200 students interviewing for positions. I love interview day and meeting new people. Saturday's photo challenge was "a stranger." I was a little concerned about looking like a stalker. Thank goodness for ZOOM. I snapped this picture of some students studying in the learning center. Yep, studying on a Saturday!


After interview day we were exhausted. So we stayed in and watched Moneyball and 50/50. Very chill and relaxed evening.




Sunday's Photo Challenge was: 10am. I had to be at the sorority house at 11:00 because we had our semester visit from the Province President. So I stopped by Starbucks of course!


After the meeting at the house I stopped by nursing home to visit my friend. It is gorgeous in Athens (70 degrees and SUNNY!) so my friend and I sat outside in the sun and caught up on life. I came home to get ready to go out to celebrate the Super Bowl. I found Rolo cookies on Pinterest.

Cake mix- .99 Rolos- 2 for $1.30, great deal!







DELICIOUS! I snapped some pictures of Kyle busy making his Buffalo Chicken dip and stew! Can't wait to eat!!!! Hope everyone enjoys tonight's festivities!




2 comments:

  1. What, no buffalo chicken dip recipe? :)

    Both sound delicious, definitely repinning those cookies.

    Also I noticed from your kitchen counter that you're a member of the K-Cult, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling through your posts and saw that you watched Moneyball and 50/50 in the same evening...I did the same thing. So weird. Really enjoying your posts.

    ReplyDelete