Love the glitter! Did you pick the Teen Vogue box? I got a neon blue in my regular Birchbox.
Gorgeous! I'm still waiting on my Birchbox :(
Thank thanks ladies! I did get the Teen Vogue Birchbox, and I love it!
I've never seen an orange like that before. I like it a lot!
It's called Peachy Petal and is a Maybelline Express Finish Limited Edition color for Spring 2012, I got it at Walgrees for like $5.
LOVE that glitter! :)
cute combo for summer!!i like your blog!!
I keep seeing those Lux Effects - so pretty! I love that peach color too :)
Love the glitter! Did you pick the Teen Vogue box? I got a neon blue in my regular Birchbox.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I'm still waiting on my Birchbox :(
ReplyDeleteThank thanks ladies! I did get the Teen Vogue Birchbox, and I love it!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen an orange like that before. I like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteIt's called Peachy Petal and is a Maybelline Express Finish Limited Edition color for Spring 2012, I got it at Walgrees for like $5.
ReplyDeleteLOVE that glitter! :)
ReplyDeletecute combo for summer!!
ReplyDeletei like your blog!!
I keep seeing those Lux Effects - so pretty! I love that peach color too :)
ReplyDelete