Monday, August 6, 2012

My first swap!


So I participated in my first swap last month! This was so much fun! I was paired with Aubrey from High- Heeled Love! You should go check out her blog.



My box had a wonderful handmade card! Love the quote!


We both had the brilliant idea to recycle subscription boxes to mail our swap stuff in! 

Look at all those goodies! And she got my FAV lip gloss, eos!


I love the decorative plastic bag, it is so cute!

This was a mascara and  lip gloss swap, but my partner treated me to a little something extra! NAIL POLISH! 


Designer.. De Better
I may or may not have put this on immediately after opening my box :)

Benefit is also one of my favorite brands.  Love all of this! 

Aubrey did a great job! I felt like I was  getting a Birchbox, it had so much stuff in it. The swap was great! I loved trying new products and getting some of my favorites. I also loved adding another blog to my reading list! Thanks Aubrey!!!

6 comments:

  1. So glad that you enjoyed your package. The polish looks great on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love the added bonus of Benefit samples and nail polish (so pretty, btw). Eos is so amazing, too! Haven't tried the pink one. Thanks for joining in on the swap.. glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice!!! I love the full glam ahead box! how gorgeous is that OPI color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The benefit samples definitely throw it over the top! Congrats girly!

    xoxo, Emily
    Bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you got some really great stuff!! i love benefit products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Benefit 'High Beam'! Your partner was so sweet with the extra nail polish!

    Thank you for joining in our little swap!

    ReplyDelete