What happens when your best friend calls on Wednesday night and says she has Friday off and she is coming to visit? You have a spontaneous weekend!!!!! And let me say this was a much needed girls weekend. My friend Briana drove down from VA to spend the weekend with me!
We went shopping downtown... in some of the more eclectic Athens boutiques!
She rand the Chapel Bell...
We went to Terrapin....
And listened to an "interesting" band...
Then we had brunch at my favorite place in town....
I got the Crab Benedict...
She got stuffed French Toast...
Then the rest of Sunday was spent with Gigi watching TV. (Kyle and I caught up on our TiVo after Briana left, I was so excited about the season premiere of The League. Does anyone else watch this show on FX? It is HILARIOUS!)
Thank GOD for such a relaxing, laid back, easy weekend.








No comments:
Post a Comment