Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tail Wagging Tuesday #4


I'm a bad blogger and didn't post for Tail Wagging Tuesday last week. But I'm back now! I am actually on my way to get Gigi her third round of puppy shots. I am curious how much she weighs now, she is getting so BIG. She is starting obedience classes this coming Sunday, thank goodness. I am really excited because they have a play group before and after class. I really want her to start interacting with other dogs. When we travel to visit family over the holidays there are going to be tons of dogs she will have to live under a new roof with. She had a play date with a co-workers dog this past week and she did really well. You could tell she really wanted to play!


Any tips or tricks to socializing your dog with other dogs?




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, she is ADORABLE!!!! For Rusty, his socialization came from his training classes at petsmart and when I can, I'll sometimes take him to day care 1x a week (it gets expensive hah!) so he can play with other dogs! The dog park here is pretty gross and dogs there are really rough with him :(

    ReplyDelete