Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Samples for everyone!

I recently ran out of my daily moisturizer that I LOVE, boscia Oil- Free Daily Hydration. While I love boscia products I wanted to try something new. It was my birthday so I was able to redeem my free gift with purchase from Sephora and that helped guide my purchase. I got a Mini Lip Duo from fresh. I really like the Sugar Rose.


Sephora was also running a promo on these "It Kit" samples. They had three kits to choose from so I picked the "Classic." It came with Murad Clarifying cleanser, Sephora Eye Make Up Remover, Lancome mascara, Sephora primer, Make Up Forever HD powder, Nars Velvet Gloss lip pencil, stila "In the Light" palette, L.I.L.Y. perfume from Stella McCartney and Cartier Baiser Vole perfume  SO MANY SAMPLES! I am enjoying them all so far: the Nars lip pencil is GREAT and I like the Sephora primer.


On top of those samples I got to pick the standard three free samples that come with every Sephora online purchase. I got a shampoo/conditioner sample, Origins serum and a Lancome primer. (The Origins serum is great, haven't tried the other samples.)


Then I had some Sephora Insider points so I picked up a Too Faced primer. (Haven't tried yet.)


This was ALL for this: an Origins box. Frothy face wash, face scrub, eye cream, anti aging serum and the VitaZing moisturizer. I am LOVING LOVING LOVING the moisturizer. I didn't know it had a tint, but the tint is GREAT. I am using it as a weekend moisturizer/ makeup. Love this box of goodies!



3 comments:

  1. I picked up that Sugar Lips sampler from Sephora for my birthday as well...I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Sugar Rose and Sugar Passion. I love that they smell great and leave a great tint without being overly heavy or "goopy" like so many lip glosses!

    AND I love that you enjoy the sephora primer, I've been using it for the past 2.5 yrs and it hasn't failed me yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my page for more info :)

    ReplyDelete